Tartisan Resources Corp. is committed to operate in an environmentally responsible manner. Tartisan will evaluate the existing environmental conditions at each project and strive to minimize and mitigate environmental impacts of exploration, mining and processing operations by applying prudent design and operating practices.
Tartisan is committed to do the following:
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations of the country of Peru and the regions in which we operate;
- Educate employees regarding environmental matters and promote employee participation in minimizing environmental impacts;
- Promote, facilitate, and sustain a company culture where employees are encouraged to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Proactively address potential concerns of stakeholders and affected communities;
- Ensure that any event that violates environmental compliance is immediately mitigated and reported in a diligent manner;
- Develop, operate and audit environmental management systems at Tartisan's operations, and
- Prominently display and promote this policy to Tartisan's employees and contractors and share it with the public, stakeholders, and nearby communities.
OCTOBER 20, 2017
TARTISAN RESOURCES CORP. TO ACQUIRE CANADIAN ARROW MINES LIMITED
OCTOBER 12, 2017
TARTISAN RESOURCES CORP. INCLUDED INTO THE TORMONT50